One caller reported to the police he had seen a UFO blasting into the stars, while another reported he was a vampire drinking his own blood.
A mysterious call by a mother who claimed she could “see her children like ghosts” urged the police to go and inspect the scene.
Another citizen called the police claiming he saw a UFO which recently “shot off into the stars.”
And another man claimed he was a vampire that drinks his own blood.
These enigmatic and scary case files were revealed together with a dozen other in new figures from Devon and Cornwall Police, retrieved by The Plymouth Herald.
The police force was constantly called for reports of paranormal activities in the last three years.
In the middle of the reports, there were also claims for ghosts trying to break into a house, a neighbor “coming through the wall” and zombies walking down the street.
Even though the police should regularly not do a checkup when paranormal activities are being reported, they still went to most of these cases.
Anyway, a representative said that the officers should attend the scene if they are concerned about the well-being of the caller in any case.
Cops say the reports are coming mostly from people who have mental health or drinking problems.
However, among them, there were also rational people without any of the mentioned issues who experienced paranormal activities in these counties.
The figures from Devon and Cornwall Police reveal the date, policing area and summary of each report. We deliver it to you just below:
- July 2015 – South Devon – Caller states he is a vampire and drinking his own blood (police attended)
- July 2015 – Plymouth – Reporting person believes a ghost is trying to break in (police attended)
- July 2015 – South Devon – 3 to 4 persons seen dressed as zombies (police attended)
- Aug 2015 – South Devon – Caller states his friend is hallucinating and saw a female ghost (police did not attend)
- Aug 2015 – South Devon – Reporting person has concerns over friend who is seeing ghosts of her dead mother (police attended)
- Sept 2015 – South Devon – Caller has heard noises in the loft and thinks it could be supernatural (police attended)
- Dec 2015 – North & West Devon – Caller requested police and said there were zombies outside (police did not attend)
- Dec 2015 – Exeter, East & Mid Devon – Caller claimed neighbor came through the wall like a ghost (police did not attend)
- Feb 2016 – South Devon – Caller has stated she was raped by a ghost. There are mental health issues involved (police attended)
- Feb 2016 – Plymouth – Caller can see her children like ghosts (police attended)
- June 2016 – North & West Devon – Caller is worried about relative who states he is a ghost (police attended)
- Sept 2016 – Plymouth – Caller believed she is seeing things included a ghost (police attended)
- Oct 2016 – Plymouth – Caller states he’s seen a UFO near the woods. It “shot off into the stars” after hovering over his head. Caller was recorded as sounding intoxicated (Police did not attend)
- Nov 2016 – Plymouth – Caller has now come back on the phone after swearing to someone – he is now saying he has a ghost in the house (police attended)
- Jan 2017 – South Devon – Male says the sunshine is burning him and he is a vampire (police attended)
- March 2017 – Plymouth – Concern for friend whose mental health has gotten worse in the sense that he has been saying people are ghosts and other strange things (police did not attend)
- Sept 2017 – Exeter, East & Mid Devon – Caller mentioning ghosts inside their house (police attended)